Tracey 41 dating buckley flintshire northwales uk
The Cardigan Brick and Tile Co opened this brickworks in 1860 by Geoge Osborne.
The site is used as a scrapyard today and is the likely candidate for the bricks illustrated.Garth Brick and Drain Pipe Works was situated some 550 metres east of the village of Garth, and was served by a railway siding from the goods yard of the Central Wales Railway at Garth. A brick-built terrace of seven cottages and a post office and further cottage, on the south side of the A 483 may have been associated with the brick works. maps shows two kilns and two long buildings which may have been drying sheds.According to Coflein there were quarries, kiln sites, platforms, clay pits and trackways in the area.it's on the 1887 OS map but shown as disused on 1" 1st edn OS 1889.